DAOSquare Community Proposal (DCP) is the standard way to submit any executable advice, suggestion for the DAOSquare community.
- Everyone can submit a DCP in DAOSquare forum (Governance - DAOSquare).
- Share your proposal in Discord #TownHall channel and @Cafeteria.
- 3 days of discussion for a proposal and then it will into the queue for the next step.
Note: Queue is a waiting pool for execution. Every execution period only handles one proposal, so all proposals need to wait for the previous proposal to leave the execution period.
- Cafeteria organizes one or more calls to discuss the proposals in 3days when the proposal is into execution period.
- Meeting call is in #CafeCall channel in Discord, and it’s open for all community members.
- If there are modifications suggestions after the calls, Cafeteria can suggest applicants modify it and re-submit. If not, will into the queue for the next step.
- Cafeteria submits the proposal on Snapshot.
- Members who hold the Cafeteria NFT can vote on the proposal.
- Voting period is 2 days.
- When the voting is done, Cafeteria needs to note results in proposals on the forum via a comment.
- Matrix posts the announcement on Discord and Twitter.
There are some norms for the governance flow.
The standard format of the proposal title is DCP#(number)[space]your title. For exexample:
DCP#0 The DAOSquare Community Proposal Framework
Check the number of the previous proposal.
We prepared a template in the forum, you can see it when you click the New topic, so just focus on your proposal!
Cafeteria needs to announce the meeting info, including,
- Meeting time
- Proposal link
Matrix needs to help Cafeteria to post announcements on Twitter and Discord.
Cafeteria needs to record the meeting call, including,
The video records need to update on DAOSquare Youtube, and the text record needs to post in the proposal via comment.
If there are modifications suggestions after the calls, Cafeteria needs to post a modifications suggestion in the proposal via comment.
- Proposal Link
- No minimum participation limit
- YES > NO will be passed
Every community member can support or against a proposal in the discussion period and meeting for the proposal. You can,
- Post comments in the proposal on the forum.
- Apply speech in the meeting.
- If the applicant does not appear at the meeting, the proposal fails.
- If the applicant agrees to modify the proposal but did not finish within the expiration date, the proposal fails.
- NO >/= YES in on-chain voting, the proposal fails.