Ex-Y Combinator hoping to help grow Web3's improved version :)

• Applicant: Janusz Tucki

Description

I am hoping to assist DAOSquare with any marketing, community and growth projects.

What have you worked on / how have you contributed to DAOSquare community.

I have worked with a number of tech startups building their growth capabilities. Namely, scaling an APAC-based consultancy’s customer base, and overseeing a Y Combinator startup’s revenue and community programs until its acquisition.

Why do you want to join DAOSquare?

DAOSquare’s mission to be a resource for all, independent of one’s social status, is why I want to join. I’ve found my way into a startup scene that only supports the well connected, and those who adhere to the locale’s unofficial social contract. This experience has left me disenchanted with the current incubator model, and I want to be a resource for anyone who is looking to solve pressing problems through innovation.

About Applicant

0xa32D089F144e613106072fE2Ec4FF2ff95b7606D

1 Like

cooool, could you share more about your info? such as Twitter, Linkdlin, or anything can show you🤩 thanks!

I dm’d you my LinkedIn within the discord :slight_smile:

emmm… basically, i blocked all massage from non-friend in discord, plus, maybe we should show more info to all members of DAOSquare not me only :upside_down_face:

Okay, I understand! Here’s a link to my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ian-sagstetter-961440131/

I do all of my social media and interactions outside of LinkedIn under my Polish name, which explains the name difference

great! thank you! Cacique @StampSoda will organize the members of DAOSquare to discuss your proposal, and will get the result soon, thank you Janusz!

Great! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You Got It Ok GIF by BBC America

Hi, Janus! Thank you for contacting us! Would you please leave your contact information? Discord or telegram would be great.

Of course! Here’s my contact information:

Discord: januszvine#0040

Telegram: @januszvine

regarding Ex-Y Combinator you mentioned, we might need some solid proof that shows your experience. According to your LinkedIn page, I haven’t seen related record. Would you please provide more detail info?

That’s regarding the experience mentioned at the bottom of this comment, highlighted on my LinkedIn. I was hired by PersistIQ’s CEO to run their sales and community programs. The role expanded when the CEO left two weeks after I joined, and then I worked with his replacement on all things RevOps, which included sales, marketing and community projects.

I was with them until their acquisition, and then worked with Wishpond’s Chief Product Officer on the transition post-acquisition. The reason I don’t highlight it is that my full-time employer requested that I don’t.

I can provide contact information for the former CEO and former General Manager for references. I wasn’t the founder, and if the subject line in this message suggested that, I apologize for the confusion.

Mention on my LinkedIn:

Consultant, Revenue Operations & Community @ PersistIQ

It started as a small project, took an unexpected turn, and became a pretty extensive nighttime side hustle. It was a tough, but valuable learning experience.

My first time in user enablement, content creation, and a closing sales role. I co-lead these programs until PersistIQ was acquired by Wishpond. Wishpond on LinkedIn: Wishpond Completes the Acquisition of PersistIQ Inc., a Profitable

Title: Head of Community & Revenue Operations

1 Like

加油!中文社区也会越来越好 :star_struck:

2 Likes

希望中文社区越来越强大! :star_struck:

2 Likes

cool,more and more outstanding talents have joined

We’re currently not looking for such role, however I would like to welcome you to DAOSquare. I’m looking forward to see your activities in our discord channel.