DIP - Summon Community manager

What

Summon a manager for the community of DAOSquare

Why

With the development of DAOSquare, we need to officially operate Chinese and overseas communities.

How

Summon a manager to operate our community, including: Wechat group and Discord.

JD:

• Manage community members, invite/kick
  • Reply the questions and more needs for community
  • Sync news of DAOSquare in our community
  • and more what you think we need!

Reward:

• 500 USDC/m
  • RICE reward

how can i apply for this role

1 Like

plz introduce yourself here, and provide the links including Twitter or other social handle!

name:Qianhui
Recommender:
Twitter:
Linkdlin:https://www.linkedin.com/feed/?trk=guest_homepage-basic_nav-header-signin
Facebook:
other website:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/SpjIRD4Y7SivKt2xJ1ncuw

How can you contribute to DAOSquare(Product?Marketing?Content creation?or others):
Content creation, community building and execute the Dao

DAO/blockchain related work you have done in the past:
Haus hodler, join and build close group to learn blockchain together

Why do you want to join DAOSquare:
I 'd like to understand Dao and then give it a go. My plan is to turn a knowledge coordination org which worked as a tranditional private fund in to DAO.

1 Like

大家好 Hello everyone Hola a todos! I’ve built an international sports agency with the objective of creating space for global communities to play and engage. Increasingly this work involves Web 3.0 would love to be working to build this community and grow it out into many more www.jcmint.com
LinkedIn John Murray JCMINT

Hi 我会尽快联系你~ :grinning:

Please do not post ads

name:weizhizhou
iphone:18072883367
Recommender:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/BingButler1
Linkdlin:
Facebook:
other website:

How can you contribute to DAOSquare(Product?Marketing?Content creation?or others):
event arrangement and WeChat group construction and management,and content output

DAO/blockchain related work you have done in the past:
In 2018, I worked as an operation manager in the media in shanghai,which is named GET,Responsible for the product design and event promotion of the Biche app similar to Bihu and chieved 300K PV and 100K UV in a week and 170K registrations within 1 month
In 2019,I worked for the exchange, responsible for managing the customer team and the management of the exchange telegram group, as well as the exchange’s event planning, including coin listings and trading competitions, etc.
In 2020,I created the Hongmeng community, with more 20K members, responsible for the management of 50 WeChat groups and the management and training of team leaders,from 0 to 1, responsible for our app design and promotion

Why do you want to join DAOSquare:
I think dao is a very advanced organization and structure, I love it very much, daosquare is a very youthful dao,I want to contribute my strength and experience

1 Like

Crazy bussy these days, will discuss your proposal soon!

姓名:梁雪玲
联系人:15220745689
iphone:15220745689
推荐人:
Twitter:
Linkdlin:
Facebook:
其他网站:

如何为DAOSquare(产品?营销?内容创作?或其他)做出贡献:
活动安排和微信群建设和管理,以及内容输出

您过去做过的DAO/区块链相关工作:
2017年踏入币圈,一直做的都是区块链公司微信社群活跃以及社区维护的工作。